TILT® Leads the Low-Voltage Lighting Revolution
Learn How TILT® Low Voltage Lighting Works
TILT is a plug and play, low-voltage commercial lighting system that is made up of four main components:
Converts standard 120 to 277 volt AC power to a safer 24 volt DC power.
Brings power from the Driver to the LED lights. The TILT Drive Line is low voltage, plenum-rated, thin and flexible Class 2 wire.
Connects the Drive Line to the LED lights; as thin and flexible as the Drive Line.
Highest quality LED lights in the industry.
PLUG AND PLAY LIGHTING SYSTEM
The TILT® Difference
Conventional lights have a driver – the power source – on each and every light.
TILT’s unique design separates the driver from the light.
This simple but revolutionary design allows multiple lights to be powered by one driver, and leads to a host of other advantages.
- Saves 80% on installation costs by installing 10x faster
- Ultra-ThinFits into tight spaces
- Significantly Less HeatIC-Rated for insulation contact
- Plenum FriendlyThin, flexible low voltage wiring
- Design FlexibilityPlug & Play system for fast, easy design changes